Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Tuuuuesday!


There is no App on the Ipod for a teething little guy, but Henry thinks it works just great! I don't think Greg knew what a hit this Ipod would be with our kids when he bought it a couple years ago!
This picture of Emrie Ann is so funny! She would ride her bike into the refrigerator, we would giggle and then she would do it again! Everything is more fun with a bucket on your head, huh?


I think we are on the upswing of these nasty colds. Emrie is back to her normal fit throwin', "I can do everythin' I want!" normal little self. Which oddly makes me very happy! She has had numerous time outs today and a few little spankin's too! Trying to curb the whining is a hard job, it just comes natural for her to do. "I waaaant juuuuicccce, I waaaant to plaaaaay maydoough(playdoh), I dooon't waaaant straaaaawberrieeeees." The classic today was when I wouldn't give her what she whined for she would cry "Wah, Wah, Wah" totally and completely fake! It is so funny......and frustrating!
Henry is still feeling yucky, maybe just a little better. He was up 7 times through the night last night and that was an improvement! I did feel like I was actually able to rest, so that is just super!

I praise God for my children who are overall happy, healthy kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment