Monday, May 10, 2010

Bye Bye Weekend


Happy Mothers Day! I have a very special Momma! One of my very clear memories of my mom is us sitting on the steps outside of our old white house on the hill, wrapped in a blanket, reading stories while waiting for the school bus. I am so very blessed to have a mom who always, always took time for me. So thank you Mom! I love you!

Thank you Greg for my beautiful flowers, patio rug(which we will go shopping for soon!), cleaning the kitchen up and allowing me to get a much needed nap! I am thankful for you on Mothers Day because you allow me to stay at home and do what I love the most!

The kiddos have been feeling a little under the weather this weekend and sleep has been sparse. I am filling them up with Tylenol and hoping that all this crud will pass and we will get back to a normal sleep routine soon! *yawn*

I praise God for my Mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment