Friday, May 7, 2010

Nap Time Friday


I took this picture yesterday of Emrie Ann. I am envious!

Well here it is again nap time and I feel semi-zombie like. I put Henry down to sleep and he woke up nearly instantly. So I am attempting to let him babble or cry himself back to sleep. I suppose now is the time to let him do this on his own. Since infancy I have enjoyed the magic of swaddling him and white noise for naps and bedtime.
Last night sleep was elusive. Henry had a snotty nose, and perhaps some teething discomfort which made him very restless. I know this to shall pass(I am hoping quickly!) A full nights sleep right now seems to be light years away.
Emrie Ann is somehow sleeping through the cries coming from her baby brother, which is good!
Praise God for Fridays!

No comments:

Post a Comment