Monday, May 3, 2010

Sun Day Monday!


What a beautiful day! Emrie got to play with Lilly this morning for a few hours. They did all the typical little girl things-dress up, play kitchen, and even sat in her bedroom and looked at books! Henry napped during most of the girly stuff- I guess he wasn't to interested in any of that!
I asked Emrie if she was ready to take a nap as she was sitting on my lap with a 40 yard stare, she of course said no, but with some coaxing she headed upstairs. I read her a story and tucked her in and as I left the room she said "Sweet dreams mommy!" and then she was out like a light!
Henry pulled himself up again today, he thinks he is some big boy! I predict there will be some furniture cruising in the near future! Emrie knocked him flat on his back(why do those things happen in slow motion?) Of course it scared him more than it hurt him and he is ultra sensitive, which led to gasping sobs! I predict a lot more of those in the future too!

Praise God for being able to stay at home with my kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment