Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beach Dreaming


This video was from vacation last summer. I found myself numerous times today dreaming of being on the beach, vacation time must be getting close! Emrie must have been dreaming the same thing because she spent most of the evening running around in her swim suit. Today we had new windows installed and we spent a great deal of the day outside, to avoid the inside mess. Emrie got a boo boo on her big toe from climbing Ms. Cheryl's fence in the back yard. She limped around for most of the day.
Right now Emrie is in the process of checking my blood pressure, giving me shots, taking my temperature and looking in my eyes-she just announced that I am sick. I don't believe that I am sick...but definitely TIRED.

I praise God for a beautiful day and my new windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment