Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday Morning Imagination


Aunt Beth and Jeremiah picked Emrie Ann up to take her to a pancake breakfast at the high school. Mommy stayed home with Henry and my mind just spins-I imagine Emrie throwing a nice big plate of pancakes on the floor, syrup running everywhere, or dumping orange juice down the front of Aunt Beth and embarrassing her to death. Everyone around would just stop and stare at the child who is so out of control and feel such sympathy for the Aunt who has to deal with her. I hope that all of this is just images from an overactive imagination from a mommy who is hoping her fiery little girl is behaving and displaying her best manners. Until they make it home I will cross my fingers and hope for a good report!

I praise God that I get to have a little "girl time" today with the ladies from my Sunday School class!

1 comment:

  1. Report came in and she did behave, which I am happy to know;-)

    ReplyDelete