Monday, October 4, 2010

October Monday.



Saturday I took the children to Lancaster with me to get new tires on our car. We dropped the car off at Sears and wasted a lot of time in the mall. Lunch was our first activity of choice, Emrie decided on Rax and so we sat and ate our sandwich and fries and people watched for about as long as you could expect out of a 3 year old and almost 1 boy. It is fun to watch the kids as they watch other kids with their parents buzzing around the food court. We then did some shopping, Emrie had picked at least a dozen or more items off of the racks that she wanted. We narrowed down Emrie's many wants to a few fall shirts and a pair of pants that she loved the most. I never, ever imagined that a three year old would enjoy clothes shopping as much as she does. Henry seemed to have set a goal to grab all clothing of the racks and pull them from the hangers, he did a fantastic job! What a very patient little guy to endure such a long shopping trip with Mommy and Sis. It was finally time for an ice cream break so we shared a small cup of chocolate ice cream from Coldstone Creamery, this was probably the highlight of Henry's day! This is when I discovered my phone was missing so off we went to retrace my steps all throughout the mall. My shoes rubbed my heals as we went from one end to another which resulted in nasty, painful blisters. Finally the phone was found and back to Sears we went to get our car. Both kiddos fell fast off to sleep when they were snapped into their carseats for the ride home.
Daddy was busy at home painting trim on our house, this project seems to be ongoing.
Saturday evening we took the kids to the Fall Festival of Bands. It was rainy and cool but we enjoyed the night of marching bands.

Praise God for the much needed new tires. I hated to spend the money on them but I am thankful for the way he provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment