Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fall Photos


Emrie Ann and Henry today at the Central Elementary playground, enjoying the cool but beautiful fall weather.



Henry and Emrie Ann picking pumpkins at Walker Farms.


Emrie enjoying a cupcake decorated as a pumpkin, yummy!

Colds all week long for the entire family, me being the final one to come down with it. We are still wiping a lot of noses, but we are well on our way to being healthy once again! Today the kids played at the playground with Aunt Beth and Jeremiah, and are now taking a late afternoon nap. Daddy and Papa Mike are painting the trim now and mommy is catching up on lots of loads of laundry.
As of lately Emrie has been sleeping with her bedroom lamp on, something I dislike greatly but a battle I have chosen to forgo. I often threaten her that if she is not quiet I will turn it off she panics and then says "I can't see where I am going then!" I think that is a pretty hilarious statement.
Emrie has also started doing lots of jibberish when anyone is leaving from our house, it is her last attempt to monopolize their attention and it can go on forever if you let her, mostly talks about watching out for strangers and seeing them at the party and look out for monsters and take a nap and see you at church and don't forget to not talk to stranger and on and on and on. It is a random monolog of this and that and she of course preforms it to the fullest. So if you are here and attempting to leave be prepared to nod your head and say uh huh, uh huh, okay and good bye!
Henry is so close to a year now...just a few more days, still not walking but climbing on anything and everything. He is giving high fives now and I am pretty sure he thinks that is makes him pretty cool! I agree, he is pretty cool!!

Praise God for a beautiful sunshiny Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you all! We need to get together soon so we can experience some jibberish, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete