Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hump Day!

Henry loves to climb on the sweeper, it seems to be one of his favorite toys!
Emrie Ann with make-up all over her face, this is an older picture but I could have taken the same one again today.

The week is half way over today, and it has been a doozy. I managed to get some relief from my chiropractic visit Monday afternoon, after spending most of the morning in tears because of pain and the frustration that went along with it. Greg had an away soccer game in the evening so the kids and I went shopping with Aunt Beth and Jeremiah, which was enjoyable and a perfect distraction from the annoying pain in my neck. Greg had been sick all weekend long with a nasty cold and after oversleeping Monday morning, I knew his day would be a not so pleasant one. While putting Emrie to bed Monday night Greg had still not made it home, so we were praying for him and hoping that he was feeling better when Emrie said "If he feels better, I can get in his face?" I had to laugh, Greg is always so concerned about passing his germs onto the children and had told Emrie not to get right up in his face and she remembered! Emrie came down with a fever Tuesday 12:30 a.m. and has been feeling yukky with the same old cold that daddy had. After coming home from my neck re-check today Henry has developed a snotty nose and I am crossing my fingers that he avoids the fever and all the other symptoms Emrie and Daddy have had. I haven't been able to have Lydia and Lilly here so far this week and I am hoping that tomorrow will be the start of a healthy Dickerson household I have sanitized everything! On these days, I do miss the chaos that comes along with having a houseful of preschoolers and babies buzzing around. My neck is feeling much better not 100% but 90 and I will take that!

Praise God for being able to turn my head to the Right and Left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment