Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pain in the neck!

No my title is not in reference to my husband, or my children but my actual pain in the neck. I was awaken by a pop and crunch in my neck last night and then was unable to turn my head to the left at all. It has lessened a little through the day, I have forced myself no matter how uncomfortable of a task to press on in hopes that it will some how, some way ease, but to no avail. Aside from the foretold it has been a beautiful perfect, 80 degree fall day and the smell of fallen leaves is thick in the air and I love it. We went to the pumpkin patch Friday evening where Emrie had loads of fun pulling her wagon around and making her selections. Henry road in the wagon Jeremiah pulled and thoroughly enjoyed bumping along the rough terrain.
Emrie spent the afternoon with Mama Jane and Papa Emery. She had lots of fun going to the store, getting a banana milkshake, washing mama's car and watering the flowers. When we were leaving Mama and Papa's she said "I really like them!"
Henry and I went to visit Tim, Julie and Baby Taylor at Nornie and Poppy's. We enjoyed our short visit, it is always nice to sit on the porch and catch up with family. It is extra special when a couple little cousins get to touch each other, jabber and squeal. Henry with some coaching by Aunt Ea said "Baby". That makes his word list: Da-da, Ma-ma, Bye-bye, Hiyeee, and Baby. Bravo Henry! I am also catching him standing alone more often and if they made a cane his size I think he would walk with no problem. He has 10 days before he is 1 I wonder if he will take off running before then??
Time for the heating pad and 9 o'clock bedtime, boy I live a crazy life!

Praise God for Mama and Papa time with Emrie Ann!

No comments:

Post a Comment