Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas & Ho Ho Ho

What a fun Christmas and New Years we have had! Christmas was especially fun with Emrie Ann this year. Santa was talked about a lot, which as a parent I wonder should I or shouldn't I and when it comes right down to it the Joy that comes from the Saint Nicholas tradition is fabulously fun! I am not scarred from believing in Santa Claus and no one in my family seems to carry around a bitterness towards the old man so Hooray for a fun figure! That being said Baby Jesus was talked about a lot too, and I am so happy that Emrie now understands that Christmas is Jesus' birthday and while she might not quite understand the extent of how truly special that Baby was, and how he came to save us all, one day she will and that will make her Christmas's even more special.


Praise God for Baby Jesus a special gift in a manager to save the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment