Monday, January 17, 2011

Darn Colds!



Poor Henry has come down with the same cold that had Emrie feeling so poorly last week. His nose has been a constant faucet of snot, so tissues and hand sanitizer have been used in excess around here! Henry isn't much for rocking or resting in the recliner, he prefers to have his blankies and sleep in his own bed. Although he is stuffy and has the most terrible little cough he has managed to sleep for nearly 12 hours the past couple nights and has reverted back to 2 naps a day. I hope all this sleeping makes him feel better lick-ety split!


Emrie Ann went to the library story time this evening. She enjoys it so much when her friend Lilly is there. The two of them are front and center when it comes time for the fun to begin. On weeks that Lilly is not there Emrie is much more reserved and sits beside of mommy. She always enjoys the craft and then getting to pick out a couple books to take home. Tonight she nearly picked a story about global warming(it's cold outside!) and while I would have let her take it home, I am sure I would not have enjoyed reading it nearly as much as the book she choose about a mommy and baby polar bear, so cute.

Baby News. I think, I hope, I am crossing my fingers that I may actually be feeling better!! Yay! & Oh boy, I would love to have a Dairy Queen hot dog right now!

Praise God for all the unseen protection of his hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment