Sunday, January 30, 2011

Weekend


I had my 2nd ultrasound on Thursday, Aunt Ea was able to come along since Greg was away for the week at a track conference. We got to see lots of wiggles and jumping and hear the wonderful sound of it's heart beat. I am pretty sure the baby knew it was on screen and being watched because it did toe touches and made clapping motions with its little hands, little show off! Everything seems to be going swimmingly other than waiting and hoping for the placenta to shift upwards for a easy delivery, taking it easy are doctors orders(whatever that means for a mother of 2!?!) Thanks Jim, Beth and Jeremiah for watching the kids while I spent time at the doctors office!

We spent Thursday evening at Mom and Dads. Friday morning Jeremiah was eager to help in every way preparing food for his mom's 40th surprise birthday party. I think we pulled it off quite nicely. It was a fun night with family and friends.

Saturday Greg made it home from his track conference but was feeling bad again from this cold that just won't go away. We had a Sunday School class party in the evening so Emrie and I went to it while daddy rested. Henry spent the evening and night with Mama Jane and Papa Emery. He went to Bob Evans to dinner with them and ate lots I hear, they wondered if mommy forgot to feed him again....I didn't, I fed him! He helped Papa with the gate at the top of the stairs Papa used his drill and Henry used his.

Emrie was a bit concerned about Henry staying away all night but was happy to know that we would see him at church early in the morning. Henry made Mama and Papa late for church, I don't know why????

Emrie has been talking in 3rd person for a week or so now. It is pretty fun, I don't know why this started but EVERYTHING is Emrie doesn't want...., Emrie likes......,Emrie doesn't feel good. Her Sunday School teachers sure got a kick out of her talking like that.

Praise God for a fun/busy weekend and a healthy baby report!

No comments:

Post a Comment