Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday Arrrg!


I should not complain, I enjoy my job ever so most days, today just isn't one of them. I think a hot bath would help to cure my woe is me attitude but I haven't even had a chance to shower today so a hot soaking bath would be asking for entirely too much. At last all is quiet for afternoon naps, the crying from the last two holding out has finely ceased. I don't want to push my luck on sneaking into the bathroom for a shower so I will continue to schlep around downstairs while working on packing away 3-6 and 6-9 month Henry clothes. We need a warehouse specifically for baby and toddler clothes. Emrie has the most by far, she has probably 4 times the amount of baby clothes Henry had and has. To toss, give away or yard sale all these things would be wasteful since we hope to have more children down the road, the positive is we now are prepared for whatever gender comes our way.
We did have a very nice long walk this morning Lydia, Henry, Emrie and I. It is a beautiful fall day and quite warm which is actually fine by me. While pushing the stroller Emrie walks along beside of me and chatters about this and that but the sweetest moment is when she looked up at me and said "I love you, Mom." She never hesitates to tell what is on her mind and it is great to know that she has me on her mind. Henry is busy checking everything out in the stroller he leans forward and claps his hands when we walk by something that has caught is eye and excites him. So on our walk Emrie climbs up the hill in front of the new Central Elementary where the trees are located and she begins hunting for buckeyes. One buckeye made its way through the leaves fell from the tree top, bounced off the ground and hit her right in the stomach. We both got the giggles, that particular buckeye was an easy one to find!
Okay I am now over my bummer mood, I just realized if I had any other job I wouldn't have the chance to have such wonderful moments and memories to cherish. I might smell better with another job but I can handle that, he he!

Praise God for the not so special days that end up being so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment