Thursday, August 12, 2010

My crumby house!




Emrie Ann so close to being a 3 year old!
Henry Michael, notice his head is a little out of focus that is because he is rocking the chair!

My blog title for today is due to the amount of crumbs these two kids produce, it is extraordinary! I thought Henry was doing a fantastic job getting each morsel of his lunch into his mouth, I was wrong. Yesterday Emrie carried around a package of Town House crackers and she left quite a trail, I could trace her every step. It drives me semi-crazy to have crumbs stick to my feet when walking through the house. There was no chance yesterday of running the vacuum since the electricity was out for nearly 9 hours. I thought about doing it several times yesterday and then...oh yeah, No Power! What other things did I think I would accomplish yesterday? Getting into my car...Nope couldn't get into the garage, No Power. I know I could work on the laundry that is piled so high....Nope, No Power. Paint, now there is something you could do with no power....Nope that is out too because of all the dog-gone rain!! In spite of all the inconveniences of having no power, we had a pretty swell day. I packed up the ingredients for a spaghetti supper and went down to the Martins house to cook it on their gas range. We hung out there while daddy had soccer practice then enjoyed some slightly melted Ice Cream on their porch with Mama and Papa.
Today I am playing catch up on all housework and trying to tidy up a little more than usual for Emries birthday party this Saturday. So if you are reading this and will be attending the party please note that I gave it my best shot for a nice neat house and Please look past any crumbs you may come across!

Praise God for my 2 Crumb Creators!

No comments:

Post a Comment