Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday :-)

Henry is upset and wanting out of his seat.
Emrie enjoying some finger painting!
Outdoor fun!


Great start to the week! All the kids are napping, well at least 3 of them are. Lilly is having a hard time laying still and letting sleep overcome her. All is quiet and that is a good feeling to have all kiddos content, fed, and in their beds for afternoon naps. Tonight Chad and Kristy will be joining us for dinner and since my kids woke me up bright and early this morning the beef roast with potatoes and carrots has been slow cooking for hours already. My bread is baked, both white and banana. I am planning on fixing a yummy apple pie for dessert too, I can hardly wait!
Emrie so far today has done an excellent job of sharing and I couldn't be happier! I hope when naptime ends she'll wake up and be happy to share once again. She is a moody little girl, I don't want to walk around on pins and needles with her because that would do her a great disservice in the long run but her drama can be exhausting. Henry has been a wee bit out of sorts and I am hoping it is just some more teeth trying to make their way through. He is a happy little guy, he loves playing outside to bad he tries to eat every leaf, blade of grass, clump of dirt, or sand he can get his hands on:-)

Praise God for a hot but BEAUTIFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment