Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I've got a secret!

It is pretty tough for me to carry around any type of secret.....this particular one is driving me crazy! When I have a secret that makes me so very excited and sick all at the same time it makes everyday functioning hard to do!

So...Yes we are expecting another Baby!! I am experiencing All Day Long "morning sickness" I have known this little secret for about a month now and have felt lousy nearly every day. I have tried my best to be perky and normal as to not let on to anyone that I would rather be sleeping and doing nothing else. This is not the time of year to be doing nothing and that really isn't an option anyway with a 3 year old and 1 year old. I keep telling myself that this will pass as it always has after the 13 week mark, but that seems like a long time coming.

I am so nervous and excited for the ultrasound this Friday afternoon. I look forward to seeing a bouncing peanut with a little heart beat that rings loud and healthy. What an amazing way God works, I praise him for this little miracle that is growing inside of me.

Praise God for a new baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment