Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Attitude of a 3 year old.

Henry gently greets Baby Jesus.
Slam Dunk Emrie!

Why is it, at every turn Emrie attempts to get away with something she knows isn't right? Last night when she was in her bedroom I could hear her say "stupid, stupid, stupid" So I went in and reminded her that we don't say stupid, and as I exited the room she whispers "stupid, stupid, stupid", I sigh and then go in for the punishment.
Today I was sitting at the computer checking my email when Emrie walked up beside me and said "I have nothing in my mouth." I now know that she just snuck a nibble of sugar cream pie. When I go to check she says "I just had a small taste mom." That small taste resulted in lots of little nibble marks. "It is tempting for me as well but together we must leave it alone until dinner time tonight." I tell her.
Henry is a baby who likes to hear a good song with a groovy beat. Emrie was never so much that way, but I love that when a tune comes on Henry's little body moves right to the beat. Sometimes the music moves him so much that his arms go straight out to the sides and he swings them back and forth rapidly. Tootsee Roll by 69 Boyz gets him like nothing else!

Praise God for a boring Tuesday afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment