Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday

It is 10 til 11 pm I just put Emrie to bed, my back is so tired tonight! The kids actually slept in a little this morning that was nice, and I was able to arrange naps this afternoon so that both kids would be asleep at the same time. I probably should have taken that opportunity to work around the house some but instead I crawled into bed with Emrie Ann and we slept for 2 hours! I love our sweet snuggle moments.
Henry was not to excited to eat any carrots today, I sensed that something was up, and it was, tooth #7 popped through today. He was a smidgen fussier than normal, hopefully he is able to rest well through the night without any teething discomfort.
Emrie was riding her hobby horse this evening trying to get her daddy to do something when she told him "Daddy your teasin' me. Stop that, for crying out loud!" Yes, I have said that many times when she is in the middle of a senseless temper tantrum, guess she really is listening!
It is bedtime for Mommy now, my wake up call from Henry will come soon enough....I wonder what ever happened to the sleeping through the night phase.

Praise God for our central air conditioning it has been a hot, hot day!

No comments:

Post a Comment