Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday


The dining room is painted! A simple painting project turned into a time consuming one, but that seems to be the way it always goes!
Emrie Ann ate such a large breakfast today, it seems like some days she eats such a tiny amount and others she eats like a horse. I guess it probably all balances out, she had french toast, 4 sausage links and a bunch of grapes that she "picked off the tree branches".
Henry ate better today as well, it makes me feel so relieved when he eats well. I know I shouldn't worry excessively about how much he takes in, but I can't help but wonder why some days he enjoys the baby food and others not so much.
Today we took a trip to Lowes and on the way there Emrie needed to go potty so when we arrived I took her straight back to the restrooms, but she got all weirded out and wouldn't go back. So we shopped around a little more until she started doing a little pee dance and then I insisted that she go use the potty, then it dawned on me why she would be so afraid to use the potty there. The last time we were there the automatic sensor flusher went off when she was still going potty and it frightened her. After making her sit on the potty with a bit of force she went and then hopped off of in a Big hurry! I think we conquered a fear!
This evening while Greg and I were painting the dining room Henry was in the Pack 'n Play he let out big cry and Emrie had a extremely guilty look...she bit him. As Greg and I were punishing her she just sat there and smiled, oh boy, she sure makes it hard sometimes.
Henry Michael woke up 4 times through the night last night, a cold, new teeth I don't know why but I am hoping for a more restful night tonight!

Praise God for the way he provides.

No comments:

Post a Comment