Saturday, March 3, 2012

February Part 2

Valentines Day! Snowy and Beautiful Home Sweet Home! From this view it looks like our house is completely painted but NO, it is still a work in progress(well kinda!)
I asked Henry what he wanted for his valentines lunch and chicken nuggets from McDonalds was his request and being the terrible mother I am(sorry First Lady) I indulged and took them to the Golden Arches for some not so healthy treats! Stop underlining my stuff you blogger site!
This is Emrie showing me her best pout face when I requested a big smile, I should have requested a pout face!


Miss Greta enjoying bananas! Breakfast, lunch and dinner she is happy to be eating bananas!

Praise God for a fun day celebrating Love and how blessed we are to have each other!





Okay blogger your really driving me nuts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment