Monday, June 7, 2010

A Monday in June

Henry has been so very funny the past couple days, he loves to make noise and does a lot of clicking with his tongue. He pulls himself up, stands and cruises along anything he can. He has forgotten to hold on a couple of times and falls straight over. I knew when I blogged about him sleeping all night long I would jinx myself, but I am okay with 10-4 stretch it is the every two hours waking that kills me!

This is a look we see quite often. It is usually when she has done something bad or when she is talking about something sad. Today though she did do something very bad-Henry was crawling around her new strider bike and she did not want him there so she kicked him right in the stomach. I could not believe my eyes!! Where did she learn such a awful thing? It wasn't to hard and Henry did not even cry, but she did get a spanking and a good talking to from Mommy AND Daddy!

Then there are moments like these in the day when you think how these two kids couldn't be any sweeter! Henry loves his big sister and she loves him, and they giggle at all the silly things the other does.
Today I let Emrie do one of my favorite activities my mom let me do when I was young. I filled up a tupperware cake container with water for a pool for Barbie. She loved it and splashed and had so much fun, and I discovered why my mom always sent me out to the front porch.

Praise God that Greg was able to replace and finish the roof on our garage! Yay, no more leaks!






No comments:

Post a Comment