Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good Bye June

This is me with Lydia Jane Stimmel. She is precious, she is exactly 6 months younger than Henry. I am excited watch her this fall when school starts.

This is big sister Lillian Brooke Stimmel.
Emrie had a play date Tuesday with Lilly. We took a walk with the kids and played in the pool in the backyard. The girls had a great time together!
Good news! For 3 days now Henry has finally eaten some baby food carrots! He has a ton of yukky faces when you try to feed him anything off of a spoon. So I am very happy to at least have one food he will actually eat-that's a start!

Emrie Ann has a new friend, and I hope this friend disappears or at least is never around us in a public place. Heather, that is awful you say! It is imaginary friend, which I am all for I had a few myself. Her name choice for this friend is the problem, Poop. I love her little creative mind, she certainly makes us laugh.

Praise God for the cool evening breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment