Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

2013 you are sneaky and popped right up on me!! 2012 was wonderful, full of blessings- a hubby I adore who tackled the biggest and most wonderful summer project HARDWOOD FLOORS that I Love almost as much as I love him!! Five 3, & 1 year olds that keep me on my toes! Non-stop, busy beautiful/handsome, smart, little stinkers! I feel just a smidge proud of the fact we have begun homeschooling Emrie Ann. I 100% fully know that this is exactly the best thing for her right now! I enjoy the challenge of it and how fun to get to do the fun stuff together! Henry follows right behind probably absorbing more than I can tell. He currently has a tiny bald spot on his head from a chewing gum incident...we are waiting for the hair to re-grow but 3 weeks and no hair yet-oh dear! Lesson learned! Greta still is short on words but has no problem communicating!! Her latest and greatest form of communication is the "you took what I want, so I will bite you!" I warned Emrie and Henry this day would come!

Looking forward to 2013, can't wait to see what lies in store for our family!

Christmas re-cap post coming soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment