Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ordinary Thursdays

Emrie Ann has an extra ornery look on her face, she is stealing a piece of monkey bread!

Hello! I decided that it is time for me to commit to writing the fun things and even the not so fun things down for me and my children to enjoy later in life. I always say to myself " I want to remember this moment forever" yet somehow as the days go by I have already forgotten. So if you are following along, these moments might not be of any interest to you but I hope that down the road we(my wonderful family) can laugh, praise God and maybe shed a tear over the Ordinary Thursdays.

Each blog I want to give God Praise so here is Praise #1

I Praise God For:
My husband, hardworking, loving, great daddy, always thinking, always worrying, faithful, and Handsome:-)

1 comment:

  1. I think even the boring days are interesting - keep it up, I love it! This picture of Emrie Ann is a favorite of mine, I'm not sure why, I guess I just think it captures the beautiful, ornery, little girl that she is. :)

    ReplyDelete