Monday, August 29, 2011

So much glad in me!

So much glad in me. While I could be grumbling about this or that, I am going to take the Polly(one of my very favorite movies)approach!

I am Glad for:
Monday a beautiful almost fall like day
Healthy children
Busy children
Baby Greta who sleeps so well
Hard working husband, not to mention smart, funny and good looking ;-)
Food on our shelves & a pork roast in the oven(boy it smells good!)
A house with plenty character, my perfect little home.
Our new van-I am oozing with thanksgiving, it is a luxury for our family of 5 to fit in all together.
Our new windows(I still consider them new) it is awesome to easily slide them open and closed(Easy to clean too!) Allowing the fresh breeze to blow thru.

Praise God for Today!

No comments:

Post a Comment