Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Mid July Already?

Emrie enjoying some sweet tea at Mama and Papas!
Henry taking a snooze.
A feeling of yukky-ness came over me today, summer is flying by so quickly. I want to shout "Slow Down!" Isn't it funny depending on who you talk to everyone is either wanting time to speed up or slow down? It is a good thing that God's time is perfect, and I can find contentment in that!
Greg and Papa Mike worked on the house today, they are making progress! The back is nearly all scrapped only 3 more sides to go!
I took a walk with the kids earlier and when we went by the school Lilly, her mommy and Lydia where there. It was to hot to play on the playground for any amount of time so we went into
Ms. Kristen's room. Emrie looked like a ping pong ball bouncing from one fun toy to another. The kids are napping now and while I know I could do some dusting or clean windows, I have made the choice to sit down, blog and relax!

Praise God for Hot Sunny Days and his perfect timing!



No comments:

Post a Comment