Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday in a nutshell.

Rainy Sunday. On the way to church this morning Emrie sang "If all the raindrops where lemon drops and gum drops, Oh what a rain that would be!" This is one of her favorite Barney tunes! Emrie was clingy once again when taking her to Sunday School but as soon as I could pry her off of me and leave the room she did just fine. Guess she likes to try to make me feel guilty...works a little! She is always so happy when we return to get her, eager to tell us she had sooo much fun with Ms. Dodie, Lilly and Saylor.
Henry stayed in the nursery for the first time, the nursery had six other little boys, wow! He did great, and when I returned he was sound asleep on Ms. Amy Russell.
Grandma Jane fixed us a yummy lunch! Emrie didn't partake with us, she instead crawled into Mama and Papas bed to watch her favorite cartoons and soon dozed off to sleep. This is becoming her weekly ritual.
Kiddos are off to bed a little earlier than usual tonight and I think I will follow suit! Henry has been waking frequently(3x) throughout the night and I don't know that I ever get a chance to fall into a deep sleep....ahhhh maybe tonight!

Praise God for Sunday family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment